Monday, April 09, 2007

hey mike!


Rod Smith tagged me with this meme...

More Mike commands at Tong Bliss and Unreliable Zygote.

“Hey Mike! Grab a cowboy and get the cattle burger on your banana boat! Giddy up!”

“Hey Mike, I need you to rub this all over a character from the cantina scene in Star Wars.

"Hey Mike, I need you to break out your Bach & Rock and stick it in a dry dock."

“Hey Mike, I need you step into the walk-in and beat off to these K-Mart panties.”

"Hey Mike, I need you to take this twine and truss up the bobcat that just landed in my mise en place."

“Hey Mike, I need you to write a persuasive essay about how much my dad and I love your show. Also do you want to go to a party with me on Sunday?”

I tag Maureen, Cathy, Stan, Brian + all of [blank] device, Katie, and Gary.

No comments: